Furnished, sunny, 1 bedroom apartment with a beautiful view of the city skyline through a huge picture window. Wonderfully located on our unique Springfield Avenue in Potts Point. Potts Point is Sydney’s most cosmopolitan neighbourhood (think Soho London, The East Village NYC).
The building is art deco. The apartment has windows on three sides. It has a queen sized bed, a kitchen with dishwasher, a washer/drier and a two flat-screen TVs.
It is two minutes walk to the nearest train station or you can walk into the CBD in fifteen minutes. There is a go-get car for hire by the hour on the street. Harbour-side parks are 5 minutes walk. The surf beaches are also a short train/ bus ride away.
Within walking distance of the Botanic Gardens, Opera House, Art Gallery, Australian Museum, central business district & most tourist sites
– Plasma TV
– PlayStation 2 & a selection of games
– Dvd player (in the playstation)
– ipod sound cube
– Tastefully & comfortably furnished
– Huge west facing window
– Unlimited wireless internet connection
– 2 Burner stove
– Cutlery, utensils, pots, pans etc.
– Breakfast counter
– Hotel quality Queen size bed
– Linens included (1000 TC sheets) and four pillows
– Built-in wardrobe
– Huge north facing window
– TV & DVD player
– Art deco original
– Combined shower/bath
– Towels included
– Hair dryer
– Combination Washing Machine and Dryer
– Clothes airer
– Ironing board
– Linen is provided to make up the couch as an extra bed. It can be stored in the chaise during the day.