Furnished, sunny, studio apartment with shared access to a beautiful roof terrace garden. The garden has views of the city skyline, Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Wonderfully located on our unique Springfield Avenue in Potts Point. Potts Point is Sydney’s most cosmopolitan neighbourhood (think Soho London, The East Village NYC).
The building is the art deco Regents Court. Originally built as gentleman’s chambers in 1926 and once home to actors, painters, dancers and writers, Regents Court is a great boutique accommodation option in one of Sydney’s funkiest neighbourhoods.
The apartment, located on the top floor, has a large windows on three sides. The spacious studio has been designed to offer a more comfortable accommodation alternative to discerning travellers. The apartment has its own well equipped kitchenette, dining area and individual bathroom, double-sized bed and a queen size sofa bed.
– Three seat deco style lounge with foot rest
– Eames style chair and ottoman
– Plasma TV
– Dvd player
– Coffee table
– Wireless internet connection
– Windows on North, South and East sides
– Ceiling fan
– ipod sound cube
– Built-in wardrobes
– Double size bed
– Queen size sofa bed
– Linens included (1000 TC sheets) and four pillows
– 2 burner stove
– Cutlery, utensils, pots, pans etc.
– Nespresso coffee machine
– Unlimited fast wifi internet
– Combined shower/bath
– Towels included
– Hair dryer
– Combination Washing Machine and Dryer
– Clothes airer
– Ironing board
ROOF TERRACE GARDEN:
– Tables and Chairs
– Sun lounges
– Taxis takes about 20 minutes and cost about $50 (depending on the time of day).
– Shuttle bus stops at the Regents Court. This costs $13 but takes longer as it makes a number of stops.
– Train. Domestic Airport Station to Kings Cross, a one way ticket is: $15.90 AUD
– Train. International Airport Station to Kings Cross, a one way ticket is: $16.70 AUD